Back to School Fashion Trends
After a summer of fun in the sun, we all want an A+ look as we head into back-to-school season. Getting back to routine isn’t just for the little ones – it’s also a good time for the entire family to prep for the new school year ahead. Here are three top trends for this back-to-school season with looks for all ages.
Trend 1: Menswear Inspired Mom
Back to school isn’t just about the kids—mom deserves to look great, too! An easy way to look pulled together is sporting a casual yet sophisticated look featuring a menswear-inspired blazer paired with denim to take on the day with style and confidence.
- This blazer is from Worthington and it features a classic fit and pink check detailing that adds a feminine edge to her look. , $28
- Pair the blazer with a Worthington Tank Top, $11 and a pair of a.n.a Skinny Jeans, to flatter your shape and are constructed with stretch fabric for extra comfort.
- Top the look off with these chic Liz Claiborne Pumps, $44.95 that feature a pointed toe and block heel for comfort while you are running around but a little extra lift to elongate your legs. And, this stylish, pink Liz Claiborne Bag, $27.50 to tie the whole look together as the perfect final accessory to help carry your essentials throughout the day!
Trend 2: Classic Prep
The next trend is for the boy who wants to rock a classic, preppy look. Rugby shirts are everywhere this season and they offer guys the chance to infuse some fun color combinations into their wardrobes.
- This preppy St. John’s Bay Rugby Polo ($14.99 sale) shirt features a classic fit with sporty, bold stripes, and a statement button up collar and pair with the St. John’s Bay Chino Straight, which offer a straight leg for the guy who prefers a looser fit.
- Complete the look with a comfortable pair of Converse Lace-Up Sneakers for timeless style. $55
Trend 3: Sporty Girls
The third trend is for the sporty girl, whether she is playing on the field or cheering from the sidelines.
- Try the Arizona Track Jacket over the Arizona Boxy Tee with glitter graphic details and a pair of super comfortable Arizona Jeggings, $19
- Add a pair of stylish Converse Lace-Up Sneakers with fun, pastel detailing around the sole. $40
- And what back-to-school look is complete without the right book bag? The JanSport SuperBreak Backpack is a classic, featuring roomy compartments to help keep school supplies organized. It is available in dozens of colors and patterns too, so there is a design for everyone. $35
Back to School Fashion TrendsJuly 25th, 2019